Mehebub is an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh and a member of Supreme Court Bar Association, Dhaka Bar Association and Dhaka Taxes Bar Association. Currently, he is working as a Senior Associate of OGR Legal. Previously he has worked for an international law firm based in Dhaka. Mehebub regularly appears before the courts and argue cases on behalf of his clients. He advises clients on land related issues, labour law matters as well as on Company law issues. He completed his bachelor of law at the University of Information Technology and Sciences.
- Dhaka Bar Association
- Dhaka Taxes Bar Association
- Supreme Court Bar Association
- Advising Jubilant Golden Harvest (Domino’s Pizza) on various legal issues including corporate and compliances related matter.
- Advising the local subsidiary of Robert Bosch on various legal issues.
- Advising Grameen UNIQLO, the Subsidiary of Fast Retailing in Bangladesh on all aspects of its activities in Bangladesh.
- Advising the local subsidiary of LM Ericsson on various corporate and compliances related matter.
- Advised Singapore Airlines, GMG Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airlines & Hongkong Dragon Airlines in their litigation matters.
- Advised Facebook in relation to copyright issues and claims under Bangladesh law.
- Advised NAVANA Construction Limited in conducting labour law disputes in Rajshahi.
- Advised Citibank N.A. in their staff housing loan project.
- Assisted in advising a group of local and foreign lenders, including IDCOL, ICD and OFID in land due diligence in relation to financing two HFO IPPs owned by Summit Industrial Company Limited.
- Assisted in advising PROPARCO, the French EDFI on a USD 20 million loan to a Bangladeshi Bank.
- Assisted in advising EG as Bangladesh Legal Counsel on its USD 20 million financing to Color City Limited.
- Assisted in advising DBS Bank on a cross-border financing to a Bangladeshi borrower, including reviewing the facility agreement and assisting in the completion and satisfaction of the conditions precedent.