Our banking and finance practice covers a wide range of financing transactions such as:
- Structured finance; including syndicated loans, secured and unsecured loans, revolving credits, guarantee facilities and other forms of security;
- Corporate loan,
- Project finance and Public Private Partnerships (PPP) across all infrastructure and energy sectors; (v) Securitization;
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance using senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt;
- Real estate Finance including structured lending, secured property lending;
- Cross border financing and foreign currency loan; and
- Debt restructuring and re-ﬁnancing.
We help our clients structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and transactional documents, negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues. Our Project practice works closely with our Banking & Finance Practice in areas of Project Finance.
We have extensive experience in diverse types of banking & finance transactions and our lawyers have represented clients on high-profile and complex syndicated lending, structured finance, project finance, foreign currency borrowings, and simple lending deals. Our lawyers have acted for several foreign and local banks, and also represent a number of institutional lenders, Development Financial Institutions, Asset Managers, Funds, Arrangers and Corporate Borrowers.